The Kingdom (NG-OP 100) The Kingdom (NG-OP 100)

FIRSTS

samulis responds:

I'll take it that you like it. :P

A Melancholy Evening A Melancholy Evening

Excellent Strings. Good composition. Have a definite build and progression that drives it. The main strings are excellent to the ear, well mastered. Good flair to slow sections brings it back up. overall a good song, no overt flaws. Wish it was a tad longer.

samulis responds:

One of these days I will write a longer piece... I generally hit a roadblock around 2:00 where I run out of thematic material unless I go into a C theme.

4am In the Morning (Nuro Rmx) 4am In the Morning (Nuro Rmx)

Excellent.

Well worth the listen. Bass was a bit high however, and drowns out the synth work a bit. And vocals seem to be a bit too spacey.
Otherwise good work.

xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut) xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut)

You Do Know

There isnt much of a way this WONT win, right?

Hardstyle (mix) djspirit Hardstyle (mix) djspirit

Ever Listened to hardstyle?

There is a reason its called HARDstyle. It usually classified by a RIDICULOUSLY LOUD HARD SOUND.

This isn't hardstyle, it isn't even too close to techno.

Its like SOMEONE took a gated pad and a kick drum and hard it on repeat for different patterns for about 2 minutes.

Terri-bad.

BUT TRY AGAIN YOULL GET THAR. :D

DjSpirit responds:

Yes yes I will... thanks for voting :)

umustconstructadditionalpylons umustconstructadditionalpylons

This Isn't Even....

This isnt even industrial music, its nothing of the sorts!

Its uninteresting synth work done over a bad, incredibly basic kick drum with no punch, no depth, no meaning to it. Its sounds like someone clashed bad techno with bad industrial synths. I honestly don't know how this got anywhere. Its ridiculously boring from about 1 minute to 1:34, as well as right back into the same repetition from the first minute of the song.

This is pretty terribad in my opinion.

i9incher responds:

eh, I felt like industrial would be the best category for this. this is also one of my earlier songs that I made before I even knew anything about editing kicks and synths. I feel I have gotten alot better over time and my newer songs are a reflection of that. also, people like it most likely because they find the lead to be rather catchy. after all, even if it is crap apperently it still got in the top 30, which is no easy task I might add so there must be people out there that like it. plus honestly I do care if people like my music but mostly I make things for me and if I like it then thats what really matters. sure, this won't be played in a club or anything, but I still feel like it's good enough to be liked by people.

Descendancy (WIP) Descendancy (WIP)

Pretty sexy

Do like the synthwork you've done. Its got the whole "Syncopix - Icarus" feel. (one of my favorite DNB artists).

Reaper93 responds:

Haha yeah I impress myself sometimes with what fooling around can do but I've had major artist's block on this track since I got it this far. Good to hear some positive things about where it's at, maybe someday I can finish it if I just keep at it :)

Zel - The First Move Zel - The First Move

So VG so Awesome

I Definately will download this one.

zelazon responds:

I definitely like this comment haha xD

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

Want to rip these files aparts

AND LEARN EVERYTHING YOU DO ABOUT THEM.

Some epic stuff in this little showcase.

xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

Fuck

Thats fucking fuck-all fucking sexy.